Monday, October 28, 2013

To all Lightservers whose Passion is to serve in Governance



 I am reaching out to you to harness our collective wisdom so that we can move from power politics to cooperative and holistic politics.  It was my great pleasure to answer the call from 
St. Germain to facilitate a Symposium during the first week in September.  This Symposium was held in the brand new ARTS AND CULTURAL BUILDING  at the Command Post for Planetary Government in the 6th Dimension.  If this piques your interest , no doubt you attended the Symposium-check with your Guidance.  
My intent is to establish a Forum via the Internet to evoke creative responses and new ideas that will build a NEW GOVERNANCE  that will work in the New Earth.  If you are interested in participating in the Forum, will you kindly email me your reply with the words NEW GOVERNANCE in the subject line. My email is moc5555@gmail.com

In Freedom's name, I AM,

Maureen O'Connell



Followers